Home Selling Services
(Prices in your neighborhood)
|List Your Home!
"I selected Dave because throughout all of our discussions, Dave always answered questions in a way that illuminated how strong his ethics are, and how well he understands the market and market trends, using these trends as a way to position the sale of this new house correctly. As a result, Dave innovates at every turn, and also embraces the changing market as a way to differentiate this house from the others around it." Clifford Musante, Belmont home owner
Sold $137,200 over asking price.
|FAQ's for Sellers
- What are the right questions you should be asking before you decide to sell your home?
- What should you do to prepare your home for sale?
Area Expertise is need to best position and market a listing. Explain how I do that.
Fully preparing your home for sale can make a considerable difference in the time it takes to sell it. You can help eliminate buyer objections before they arise by making necessary repairs and improvements, some of which are suggested (click the link above to see the suggestions).
Obamacare 3.8% Sales Tax
- What is it?
- How much longer will it be around?
Thinking about buying or selling a specific property? Allow me to help you determine the fair market value of the home you are interested in evaluating, free of charge, and with no obligation. Please complete the online form below and a CMA will be prepared in a timely manner.
Home Care Center
We will assist you in finding the "right" vendor for any job that needs to be completed prior, during or even after sale of your property. We will be with you every step of the way.
- Why are you thinking of selling?
- Does it make sense to sell now?
- Do you need to sell in order to buy?
- What are the pros and cons of selling and buying vs keeping and buying?
- What type of work needs to be done to your house to sell for the highest price?
- How would I market your property?
- What do the comparables look like?
Contact me to set up a home evaluation report and meeting.