(Prices in your neighborhood)
FAQ's for Buyers
- Where should I start?
- How do I get loan pre approval?
- How much money will I need to Close Escrow?
Fully preparing your home for sale can make a considerable difference in the time it takes to sell it. You can help eliminate buyer objections before they arise by making necessary repairs and improvements, some of which are suggested below.
Rent Vs Own Analysis
We will provide for you a free consultation on all the pros and cons of selling and buying versus not selling renting out and buying. We will also help you find out your financial options from a banker. A review of capital gains taxes, flexibility to buy again, commissions paid potential rent, property manangement fees and Return on Investment (ROI). Please email me to discuss
Area Expertise and Resources
- Community Information - Local government, law enforcement, hospitals, transportation, libraries, restaurants entertainment, newspapers, parks.
- Switch Utilities - Gas, electric, solar, trash, water, cable, phone, sewer.
- Megans Law - Search by address or zipcode to see where the sex offenders live.
- Area Tours - Hands on tours by qualified realtors with expertise and experience in the locations of interest to newly relocated individuals.
|Why Hire Dave Osbaldeston?
"Dave constantly showed to us to have not only a broad knowledge of real estate and related areas, but also the necessary business and personal skill set for this market. He got us a home with all of our top priorities and even some other nice things. We appreciate how patient he was and that he never pushed us to buy something that we did not want or like. He listens, he cares about you and he works hard to get your dream come true. We definitely recommend him."
Maria del Carmen Arenas & Laurent Bouis, Belmont CA
Loan Approval Process
- Check your credit
- Find out what you can afford
- Closing Costs Reserves
Home Care Center
We will assist you in finding the "right" vendor for any job that needs to be completed prior, during or even after sale of your property. We will be with you every step of the way.
- How much down payment do you have? Banks are now willing to go to 10% down without any PMI
- How is your credit? If its less than 740 lets discuss that?
- Are you currently working with a lender? Do you have a pre-approval letter?
- What price range are you looking at?
- What areas are you thinking?
- How many bedrooms? Bathrooms?
- Do you need a yard?
- What about a garage or is a carport okay? Three car garage a must?
- Do you know how to calculate your after tax cost or purchasing?
- Do you know how to adjust your employer deductions after you buy a home?
- Would you like me to calcuate the ROI of buying verus renting?
- Did you know you can borrow $50,000 from your retirement to pay for your downpayment?
Simply contact me to set up a good time to discuss your needs.